- Forty pitchers were commissioned by the MCC Relief Sale office. They were all made by the same potter in the Goshen area.
- They are all of the same design, with the same seal, but the colors are different.
- Each relief sale in the US and Canada has been given a pitcher to use to help celebrate the centennial.
- The pitchers were made with the idea that they would be sold at one of the auction events at the relief sale.
- The pitcher donated to the Kansas Mennonite Relief Sale will be auctioned on Saturday…time will be determined later.
The pitcher is available to be used at worship services, Wednesday evening programs, Sunday School presentations, etc. To have the pitcher come to a specific church, please call Jim Robb, 620-747-0186.