The walnut cabinet was made by Samuel Burkhard in 1974 in Tempe Arizona (his 149th built). Burkhard taught at Bethel College 1916-19 and then later at Arizona State University in education. It features Kuempel clockworks (3 weight movement).
The clock was donated by Karen Kreider Yoder, whose grandfather A.E. Kreider was a college classmate of Burkhard and had a clock cabinet made for his son Robert Kreider.